About Me

My photo
Let the wit and wisdom of the Washington Capitals' two greatest sages guide you through a journey of enlightenment and self-discovery.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Messiahs Have Returned...


BONJOUR AGAIN LAICHSTYLERS!

Maybe you were in the grocery store, one day, in the yogurt aisle, and you got confused.

"So many options! Low fat? Greek??
If only Brooks Laich could bestow his wisdom upon me now, you sighed.

Maybe you were sorting through your trash, deciding whether or not those green plastic bottles were recycled with the clear, or.... in their own container?

If only Matt Bradley were here to guide me now, you wept.

MAYBE, you spotted an amazingly bedazzled shirt with a giant tiger face on it int he window of Forever XXI and you thought: "THAT IS SO SASHA FIERCE"! and you felt a pang.

Maybe, I dunno, you heard the lyrics to Bruno Mars' "Grenade" and you could picture Mike Green making ANOTHER mixed tape with it on it to leave on Brooks's doorstep (again!) ANONYMOUSLY (but we all knew who it was!!).

Maybe you just felt that  the wisdom of your beloved spiritual leaders had been absent for far too long.

Well, fret not, my friends.

This week, they are back. "Better Living Through Bradley" will be BACK ... with more G-Unit, more Bleeders of the Week, more rhinestone courtesy of Sasha Semin.

Your spiritual journey resumes now....

15 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LORD! I've been hoping you'd be back! I couldn't remember who Sasha Fierce was because I'm new to Hockey and The Caps and kept getting him mixed up with Backstrom (I can't always tell them apart). SO glad you're back! I missed the wit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so elated BLTB is back. But now I feel even more like a heroin-addict as I keep returning to this page hoping for a new entry, begging to score a hit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seeing your blog for the first time. Interesting post, Entertaining. :)

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
    YAYYY!!!! My life has been completely bereft since you left, with no notice mind you
    But at least you're back in time for playoffs :)

    Are you gonna put up the old posts? I miss the we're just two dudes, and the sasha fierce fighting with a twelve year old for a purple shirt entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You've been missed! Don't ever leave us again PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has made my whole week to see that the wisdom has returned! Thank you for being you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK
    I kept checking and being disappointed that this was gone!

    Miss the old posts though :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!!!! I am a devoted lurker and periodically have been sadly checking to see if you were still gone...don't leave us again! I love your writing and humor--it's spot on, wry, dry, and witty. Can't wait for the next posts, you have alot to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet baby jesus you made my week by coming back! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I have been periodically checking your url in the hope this blog would come back

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!

    I didn't know how I'd make it through the playoffs and the long summer ahead without you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am stoked you are back. Can't wait for the new posts to start but both Brads and Brooksie are unrestricted free agents as of July 1st. What will you do if the caps can't/don't ink new deals with them? Not to mention Zombie Boyd Gordon is also a UFA. I need your humorous guidance. What happens if all my favorite players start playing for other teams?

    ReplyDelete